INKA JUNGLE TO MACHUPICCHU 3 D/2 N
1st Day: CUSCO – SANTA MARIA- SANTA TERESA
We pick up from your hotel 07:30 AM-08:00 AM in the morning , and have the bus transportation to Abra Malaga mountain and there start at this time the riding on mountain bike until Huamamarca. After We will take the bus to Santa Maria for half hour more, You will have a lunch in Santa Maria. After we will take the car to Santa Teresa… You will spend the first night in Santa Teresa.
OPTIONAL: Rafting after the biking
2rd Day: SANTA TERESA- AGUAS CALIENTES
We start our second day trekking and finishing around 4 or 5 pm in Aguas Calientes. Walking for 3 hours by dirt road and 3 hours more by the side of the train rail. This night we will have a overnight in hostel with private bathroom.
OPTIONAL: Zip Line
3th Day: MACHUPICCHU-CUSCO
Early morning at 4:30 am about. Or 05:00 am by bus up to Machu Picchu We will go to Machu Picchu, here we have a guided tour by two hours in Machu Picchu, then have free time until 11:00 am to stay in Machu Picchu, then you will have to return walking by yourself for 40 minutes to Puente ruinas then walking to hydroelectric at 14:00pm and finally take the car to return to Cusco.
What is included:
- Pick you up from hotel in the morning and transfer in bus to Abra Malaga.
- Mountain bike, Helmet, gloves
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- English speaking professional guide.
- Meals (02B, 02L, 02D).
- Two hostal night (Santa Teresa y Aguas Calientes).
What is not included:
- Breakfast on the first morning. .
- Lunch in restaurant in Aguas Calientes on day 3 of the trek.
- Entrance to the thermal springs in Aguas Calientes US$5.
- Bus to up and down to Aguas Calientes $24.00 USS
- Entrance to the Huaynapicchu Mountain $12.00 USS
What you need to bring/carry:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries.
- Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at Aguas Calientes after the trek – entrance not included in price).
- You also need to bring your original passport on the trail and your student ISIC card (if claiming a student discount