MACHUPICCHU IN TRAIN FULL DAY
DID YOU KNOW!
The sanctuary of Machu Picchu was chosen as one of the second wonders in 2007, in an online voting worldwide, since it is very visited, there are 2 ways to access one of them is by train, however this tends to be very expensive , today there is an alternate route that is entered taking bus to hydroelectric an option for all visitors who do not have many income and who like the adventure.
By changing altitude, it is recommended to take some pills for dizziness or altitude sickness (Soroche Pill, Aspirin or Coca Mate).
- Route: by train.
- Duration: 1day.
- Departures: All year
- Type of trip: adventure, culture, history
- Suitable for: Travelers with little time.
- Departure and return time: 03:40 a.m. – 10:40 p.m.
- Climate: The temperature is hot and humid during the day and cool at night. The temperature ranges between 12 and 24 degrees.
- Form of Payment: By PayPal and Western Union
This trip is made for passengers who have little time to visit and especially who want to enjoy and not spend much.
DAY 1: CUSCO-OLLANTAYTAMBO-MACHUPICCHU-CUSCO
- Departure Time: 3: 40-4: 00am
- Duration by car: approximately 2 hours to the Ollantaytambo train station
- Train travel time Ollantaytambo-aguas calientes 2hrs
- Accommodation: From 2 people (double or matrimonial room) single room is more USD 15.00.
- Altitude reached: 2,800 meters above sea level
- Accommodation: From 2 people (double or matrimonial room) single room is more USD 15.00.
In the morning we pick you up at 3:40 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. in the hotel
then we will approach our mobility, to the town of Ollantaytambo, here we will be arriving average 5:40 to 6:00 am, the train will leave at 6:40 am
From this point the trip continues the beautiful landscape with puna flavor – climates that make these landscapes a paradise within the majestic snow-covered peaks and making this place a tropical climate. We will continue our route by the railway, until we reach the town of Aguas Calientes, at the train station we will be waiting for a person with our names, our guide at this time will direct us to the bus station consettur, to climb to Machupicchu, the guide
You will have the opportunity to review the itinerary for the visit of the “Citadel of Machu Picchu” enter the first shift, the guided tour will be from 9 am-10:00am our guide will have the opportunity to explain and make you know the history of Machupicchu in the most important points, after the guided you will have a free time to learn more about our wonder of the world. At 14:00 pm you will have to return to the town of aguas calientes, 25 mints on the consettur bus. You will have a free time in the town of Aguas Calientes to taste your lunch and learn more about the town, your train will leave at 7:00 pm however you need to be 30 minutes before at the station, finally you will arrive at the station of Ollantaytmbo there will be waiting for you a person, who will direct you to the bus that will take you to the city of Cusco, arriving average from 22: 30-23: 00pm.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick you up from the office : Calle garcilaso Nro 265 – of -1 close to san francisco square
- BusCusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- English speaking professional guide in Machu Picchu
- Tren From Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes -Ollantaytambo
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Entrance to the thermal springs in Aguas Calientes US$5.
- Last day meals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
Terms and conditions:
All passengers must travel read their conditions before hiring the service:
- The warranty is 90 USD for the reservation of the service has no refund, because it will be used for the purchase of the entrance to Machu Picchu and other expenses.
- If the passenger cancels missing 12 hours or same day of the trip the passenger will lose 100% of the ticket without any claim.
- In the event that for various reasons the passenger decides to cancel the service that is missing 24 hours from the departure of the trip will be paid in a penalty of 50% as allowed the services purchased by the following companies and discounting expenses and realized .
- The company reserves the right to prevent the travel of passengers who are under the effects of alcohol, narcotics or in case of serious state of health of the passenger to attend the conditions of the trip.
- The company is not responsible for the cancellation of the trip by external climatic reasons such as strikes, landslides caused by the nature and cause delay or stop trip there isn’t refund.
- If once made the bus trip and any blockage or hindrance in the normal development of the trip occurs, the agency is not responsible for the extra expenses: meals or nights of accommodation services have to use.
- Passengers who are not at the time of departure or return time will be your responsibility, losing the service without a complaint.
- Passengers who decide separated from the group or change your itinerary without informing 12 hours before is all the responsability of them, and can’t use the service again.
- All claims must be made before or during the trip to see a solution but will not accept the end of the trip
- The transport company has Mandatory Insurance SOAT traffic accidents, this will be used while passengers remain inside the vehicle.
LUGGAGE & BELONGINGS :
- Your luggage travels inerior, responsible passenger belongings.
- The company is not responsible for lost objects, after having completed the shuttle to your destination.
EXCLUSION OF TRANSPORTATION: (under Peruvian law Transport)
- People who are under the influence of alcohol, drugging of other narcotics.
- People who carry firearms, flammable substances or any other element that represents a danger to the safety and security of passengers.
- In case of natural phenomena, rain, earthquakes, preventing the free transit of vehicles.
- Roadblock by civil commotion, (wars, riots, social mobilization).
- The carrier EXCLUDES compensations for delay and / or loss of flights, trains, buses, hotels or any non-transport events.
Travel in Peru: Sakura Expeditions operates in regions where standards of accommodation, transport and services may not be those who would normally be expected. However, we strive, with due care and skill, to offer the best services for our tourists. Travelling in Peru requires flexibility, patience, breadth of observation, good humor and understanding, since they can make changes without notice due to circumstances beyond our control (Force Majeure – see below). When booking any of our tours you agree to the necessary changes without liability Sakura Expeditions.
Force majeure: In any case Sakura Expeditions Could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. This covers events: like, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, disaster conditions or adverse weather, fire or all similar events outside our control. In this case, Sakura Expeditions will not accept that responsibility; and reserves the right to modify, postpone or even cancel the trip (this is the last option, of course!).
Increases in case of protest, strikes (force majeure): In the case of a protest / strike, which is not uncommon in Cusco, you may need to go a day or even two days earlier than planned to meet with other services . In this case, to increase will be charged to cover the costs incurred.
Risks: By booking any of our adventure trips (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay, Ausangate, Choquequirao, Lares, etc.) passengers assume the risks associated with them. Sakura Expeditions is not responsible with this.
Travel insurance: We recommend taking out travel insurance that covers accidents, medical and emergency repatriation expenses, including rescue and air ambulance. So we recommend covers cancellations and lost luggage. Please send a copy / company name and policy number by email or carry information when it comes to our office.
Holiday or Election Increments: There will be a slight increase in prices, because in Peru we have some holidays, such as the anniversary of the country, Christmas, New Year’s Eve. Or when we have election days.
Sending your personal data for booking: The number of your passport and other data must be valid. Please advise if you change your passport number after booking the tour
Note: Changing passport numbers required to pass additional payment (passport numbers can change easily in our receipt but fact is extremely important that we make changes to the Authorities)
Student rate: To get this discount you must have a valid student card. It is important to scan to e-mail us at time of booking and is valid for the booking date or alternative Inca Trail hikes (which will have to demonstrate the true ISIC card was made http: // www .isiccard.com on arrival here in Cusco and Machu Picchu).
Make a reservation and deposit payment:
The payment of the deposit can be made through the following option
a) PayPal. You can pay by this method (PayPal + 6% transaction fee) up to 15 days before the departure of your country (we can not accept PayPal payments once they are in Cusco, PayPal often denied for reasons of security because you are away from home).
About the briefing: The night before your trip will talk walk in our office at 18:30 pm (exact time will be confirmed on arrival or email).
(1) Deposit sent for booking is not refundable or transferable to any other date, person or tour.
(2) Expeditions Sakura must be notified of any change or cancellation of your trip as soon as you are aware of them via e-mail or fax to not incur expenses not covered by deposit.
(3) Once you have paid the final balance, we will not be able to refund your payment of the walk in case of cancellations. There will, however, parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance 1 train ticket, bus ticket.