MACHU PICCHU BY CAR 2 DÍAS + MACHUPICCHU MOUNTAIN + Train
DID YOU KNOW!
The Machupicchu mountain, Motaña vieja, (with a height of 3.0802 meters), is one of the most visited places that needs to be removed with the advance of space in order to have the best views of Machupicchu and to be able to visit the return route Inca puncture.
Differences between both Mountain
Both mountains are quite tall, but with totally different characteristics. Huayna Picchu will be at 2,693 msnm, but it consists of a rising vertical house with many more extremes and angles.
On the other hand, Montaña Machu Picchu reaches 3,082 meters above sea level, 650 meters above the city. The way to the top of this mountain is less demanding than Huayna Picchu, it has a longer path and can be done by any person. You should also be careful with height.
By changing altitude, it is recommended to take some pills for dizziness or altitude sickness (Soroche Pill, Aspirin or Coca Mate).
- Route: Alternative by car.
- Duration: 2 days and 1 night + Machupicchu Mountain
- Price: 186.00 USD with hostel *
- Price 199.00 USD with Hotel **
- Minimum: 2 Person
- Departures: All year
- Type of trip: adventure, culture, history
- Suitable for: Travelers with low economy.
- Difficulty of Walk 2: semi-moderate walk
- Departure and return time: 07:30 am – 21:30 Pm.
- Climate: The temperature is warm and humid during the day and cool at night. The temperature ranges between 12 and 24 degrees.
- Payment Method: By Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Western Union
Este tour es ideal para los viajeros que les encanta la aventura y visitar la famosa Machupicchu Mountain sin perder mucho tiempo y disfrutar el viaje ahorrando, pero recibiendo un servicio de calidad.
REQUEST YOUR DISCOUNT!
- Discount of US $ 20.00 for Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia).
- Discount of US $ 20.00 for foreign students with a physical card from your university (The Card must show your photo, the effective date not exceeding one year); ISIC cards from August 1, 2017 are no longer accepted.
- Discount of US $ 20.00 for Peruvians identified with ID or passport.
- WE HAVE OFFERS ALL YEAR ROUND Escríbenos por WhatsApp:+51941411418
CUSCO – SANTA TERESA – HIDROELECTRICA – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
- This trip is made for passengers who have little time to visit and especially who want to enjoy and not spend much.
- Description of the first day:
- Departure: 07:30 am
- Duration in car: 7 hours of travel approximately, 85% of the road is asphalted and 15% is trail.
- The bus has 2 stops Ollantaytambo for 15 minutes to use the toilet and to board passengers who hired the service in this area.
- Walking distance: 11 kilometers
- Accommodation: From 2 persons (double or matrimonial) Single room is more USD 15.00.
- Considerations: Dinner is a typical dish.
- Hours of Hike: 2 hours and 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Smooth 10 minutes of acenso the rest flat.
- Altitude reached: 4,350 meters
- Altitude of the walk: 1,800 meters
In the morning we will concentrate on the main square in from of McDonald’s door 07:00 a 07:15 hrs.
07:30 am we will approach our mobility, we will receive a small recording talk to leave Cusco, The Tour will start with a pleasant and scenic towards the Town of Yanahura near Ollantaytambo, until this place we will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the area, we will take a short break of 25 minutes (approx.), continuing our journey from the town of Ollantaytambo to the highest part of this trip called “Abra Málaga” which is at an altitude of 4,316 meters, at the foot of the Verónica mountain .
From this point the trip continues the beautiful landscape with puna flavor after about 15 minutes we will start the descent towards the jungle, passing through the different micro – climates that make these landscapes a paradise within the majestic snow – covered peaks and making this place a tropical climate. We will continue our route by a paved road in perfect condition passing through the town of Alfamayo, Hyuro: located at 1500 masl one of the largest tea producers in Peru. High quality Huyro tea
By having a warm and tropical climate you can also see a lot of plantation of fruit trees such as banana, pineapple, mango, orange granadilla, mandarin and many more.
Town of Santa María: Located at 1500 meters above sea level, tropical zone this place is well known for the production of fruits in great quantity.
Village of Santa Teresa: Located at 1590 masl very warm and quiet place is interesting for the thermal baths known as the Baths of Colcalmayo very visited by tourists and well known for the production of coffee and lots of coca leaves and finally we will reach Hydroelectric to the private terminal of the company here we can have lunch and take energy to continue our trip
From here we will start with the walk following the dirt road next to the railroad track which is an approximate of 3 hours following the Vilcanota River from the top, the Waynapicchu mountain will not be welcoming, until arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes, Arriving you will be taken to the designated accommodations. After a relaxing bath in your lodgings it will be time to enjoy a delicious dinner together with the guide. At that moment, he will have the opportunity to review the itinerary for the next day’s visit “Citadel of Machu Picchu”, Here we will spend the first night.
AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- Departure: 04:30 am
- Walking Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Difficulty walking 2 and 1: Moderate.
- Guided hours: 2 hours.
- Altitude of Machu Picchu Pueblo: 2,200 meters
- Altitude of the Citadel of Machu Picchu: 2,430 meters
- Altitude of the walk: 1,800 m (5,906 feet).
In the morning at 4:30 am approximately we will get up to start our adventure, we will begin our ascent to the citadel of Machu Picchu, this is a walk of 01 hour 30 minutes (approx.) Or you will have the option of going to the citadel by bus (not included).
We will meet with the guide at 06:40 am at the main entrance of Machu Picchu, our guide will start at 07:00 am, here you will have a guided tour for two hours in places like; main temple, intihuatana, solar tower finalizing the guided in the sacred rock. Afterwards you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu Mountain, we will return to town Machupicchu you will have free time then you will go to the trains station for take your train at 21:50 pm back to Ollantaytambo finally Cusco.
Estimated Travel Time
|Meeting Point||Departure Time||First stop||Destination|
|McDonald (7:00 am)||(7:30 am)||Ollantaytambo(9:30 am)||Hidroeléctrica(14:30 pm)|
Useful travel information
- They are approximately 7 hours of travel, 85% of the road is asphalted and 15% it’s dirt road.
- The bus has 2 stops Ollantaytambo for 15 minutes to use the toilet and the second to board passengers who hired the service in this area.
- By changing altitude, it is recommended bring your medications, take some pills for dizziness or altitude sickness (Soroche Pill, Aspirin or Coca Mate).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick you up from the main square ” in the office : Calle garcilaso Nro 265 – of -1 close to san francisco square
- Bus Cusco – Hiedroeléctrica with air condition, GPS, Wifi; (active Cusco – Ollantaytambo)
- English speaking professional guide in Machu Picchu
- Train Ticket from MAchupicchu – Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- 1 lunch 1 dinner 1 Snack
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machupicchu Mountain
- 1 night hotel ** confortable: hot water, Wi fi, private bathroom, cable TV, luggage storage with breakfast buffet
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Bus to up and down to Machu Picchu $24.00 USS
- Entrance to the thermal springs in Aguas Calientes US$5.
- Last day meals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
For your protection, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Travel insurance provides cancellation or interruption of travel, travel delay, medical expenses, emergency assistance, covers the loss of your luggage and luggage delay coverage to protect your financial investment. The medical coverage purchased with your policy also works in these cases.
Terms and conditions:
All passengers must travel read their conditions before hiring the service:
- The warranty is 90 USD for the reservation of the service has no refund, because it will be used for the purchase of the entrance to Machu Picchu and other expenses.
- If the passenger cancels missing 12 hours or same day of the trip the passenger will lose 100% of the ticket without any claim.
- In the event that for various reasons the passenger decides to cancel the service that is missing 24 hours from the departure of the trip will be paid in a penalty of 50% as allowed the services purchased by the following companies and discounting expenses and realized .
- The company reserves the right to prevent the travel of passengers who are under the effects of alcohol, narcotics or in case of serious state of health of the passenger to attend the conditions of the trip.
- The company is not responsible for the cancellation of the trip by external climatic reasons such as strikes, landslides caused by the nature and cause delay or stop trip there isn’t refund.
- If once made the bus trip and any blockage or hindrance in the normal development of the trip occurs, the agency is not responsible for the extra expenses: meals or nights of accommodation services have to use.
- Passengers who are not at the time of departure or return time will be your responsibility, losing the service without a complaint.
- Passengers who decide separated from the group or change your itinerary without informing 12 hours before is all the responsability of them, and can’t use the service again.
- All claims must be made before or during the trip to see a solution but will not accept the end of the trip
Nuestro servicio de hotel
After a long trip You need a well deserved and a great rest, it is the same as Sakura expedition Take care of the minimum details, Here the perfect selections for your stay in Aguas Calientes, the planned, we have hotels*** Comfortable rooms with WiFi, 32-inch flat-screen TV, private bathroom with towels, desk, bed linen, […]More Information
Nuestro servicio de transporte
We have modern tourist transport of 15, 19 and 20 passengers seats are comfortable and reclining, has air conditioning, oxygen ball, first aid kit, music, reading light. Your safety is first our transports have Gps, to control the speed of your transport, we have Soat, Obligatory Transport Insurance, and our drivers have years of experience.More Information