Terms and conditions
Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Diners Club and PayPal / Wester Union
Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable Deposit
- For services that exceed the amount of USD 100 up:We request a deposit of USD 90.00 per person, for the reservation of income or services that must be acquired in advance.
- For services that DO NOT exceed the amount of 100 USD:We request the total deposit.
- You can also make the full amount of the Payment.
1.- The deposit by Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Diners Club has a charge of 7% + fee that will be assumed by the passenger, This deposit is not refundable, it is not transferable.
2.- The deposit by Paypal has a charge of 7% + of fee that will be assumed by the passenger, This deposit is not refundable, it is not transferable.
3.- The deposit by Wester Union can be done in any agent for it you will need the data of the person to whom it will be sent, and you must request it through this email
- Once the payment is made you should receive a confirmation of your deposit that will be sent by Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Diners club or PayPal according to the card used.
- Once the sakura Expedition company receives your payment it will send a confirmation of your payment and confirmation code of your service.
- If Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Diners club or PayPal did not send a payment receipt you should immediately contact your bank and see if your payment proceeded.
- If I pay by Wester Union you must send us the payment Boucher or the MTCN of sending.
If the company Sakura Expedition does not send confirmation of your deposit and reservation you must immediately contact email@example.com.
Conditions of final payment.
The balance of your debt will paid at our Cusco office 2 days before the Start Date. However, you can also pay in advance through Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Diners club or PayPal with a charge of 7% + commission.
In our office we accept dollars or Peruvian currency from anyone. We do not accept broken dollar denomination bills. If you do not arrive in Cusco 2 days before your trip begins, you must proceed with your payment with the Sakura Expedition team before your arrival.
Cancellation Policy of your trips
will only be applied to the total amount of the service and not the guarantee deposit. (The deposit guarantee is not refundable or transferable).
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel within eight weeks of your tour start date, further payment is needed as follows:
IF YOU CANCEL:
If you cancel eight weeks or more days before departure: Cancellation fees equal the amount of your deposit.
Eight to four weeks before departure: 60 % percent of the total tour price.
Four weeks to five days before departure: 80 % percent of the total tour price.
Five days to 36 hours: 90 % percent of the total tour Price.
36 hours or less before departure: 100 percent of the total price.
We charge these fees because there are a great deal of expenses that Sakura pays to set up these tours.
Unfortunately, there are no exceptions. We would be happy to supply a letter for your insurance company to help recover some of the cost.