4 days Inca Jungle Machu Picchu
INKA JUNGLE + MACHUPICCHU (4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS)
DAY 1 CUSCO-ABRA MALAGA-SANTA MARIA.
Our trip starts by bus from Cusco (7:30 AM-8:00AM) with a panoramic view of the city, then continue on the way to Ollantaytambo.- ascend to an altitude of 4350 meters above sea level, Abra de Málaga. From the best point of this place we descend with the BICYCLE where we test our adrenaline by the immensity of the valley and the beautiful landscape of the Convention and as we descend we will find a variety of flora, then a temperate zone vegetation to finally get into the vegetation of the jungle area, arriving at reed beds, we will visit in the middle of the road the Inca ruins of the Wamanmarka, finally after approximately 3 hours of bicycle we will reach the 1130 meters of height to the town of Santa María where we will have the Lunch and after lunch we can do our RAFTING activity, those who wish and those who can not rest, also where will be the first day of lodging in basic services or camping, here we have dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA-SANTA TERESA.
After having a breakfast, we will go trekking in search of an unforgettable adventure, we will walk through paths full of vegetation, where we can appreciate the cultivation and harvest of coffee as well as the sacred plant of the Incas the COCA, we will walk by segments of Roads Incas original, where we will find the history of the Inca road network, we will go by bridges, in the middle of the road we will rest to take lunch and as well as rest in hammocks and then continue the road, through forests with a variety of insects and birds arriving with the walk to the town of Santa Teresa, we will take our food and overnight. Basic lodging
Optional the thermal baths of Cocalmayo that are the best ones of the route to be able to relax very recomnedable.
Optional: Cocalmayo thermal baths
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA-HIDROELECTRICA-AGUAS CALIENTES.
The ZIP LINE activity to animate our adventure before breakfast.
After breakfast we start walking in search of new adventures as well as crossing the Vilcanota River (Sacred River of the Incas) through bridges. We can enjoy the great variety of butterflies, parrots, small iguanas, birds, insects -until arrive to Hidroelectrica where we will enjoy lunch, -finally we arrive at Aguas Calientes, the last point of overnight in the hostal. we will have dinner / meeting.-here we give the last indications for the best day of life Visit to the city of Machupicchu.
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES -MACHUPICCHU-CUSCO
We woke up early, to visit the first wonder of the modern world Machupicchu, we left 4:30 am approximately in the direction of the concetur station to take our bus to the Machu Picchu citadel. In order to have the opportunity to see the sun rise. In ascending walk from the 1980 meters until reaching the 2450 meters above sea level, we take breakfast on the way because we have box breakfasts, we will immediately visit the citadel of Machupicchu accompanied by our professional guide for approximately 2 hours, and then the client will explore on his own. – At the agreed time, the client must descend to the town of Aguas Calientes at an average time of 40 minutes:
We have 2 ways to return to Cusco:
- By hydroelectric bus Leave Machupicchu at 11am to Hidroelectrica.
- By train via ollantaytambo. Leave Machupicchu according to your train schedule.
- Pick up hotel Bus Cusco Abra Malaga.
- (Train of Aguas Calientes- Ollantaytambo-cusco)
- Professional bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Mountain bike equipment (helmet, gloves, vest, knee and elbow pads)
- Mountain bike with front suspension
- Complete feeding (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners)
- 2 basic lodgings Santa María and Santa Teresa.
- The third night includes basic lodging.
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Activities (Bicycle)
- Bus to Aguas Calientes-Machupicchu.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The first breakfast
- The last lunch of Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to the hot springs S / 10.00
- Optional drop-off bus $ 12.00
- Income to the mountain $ 15.00 dollars
- Rafting, zipline activities.
- A backpack with a change of clothes during the whole period of the walk. Recommended: T-shirts, shorts and warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (you can buy plastic ponchos in Cusco).
- Strong and comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.