MACHUPICCHU BY CAR 3D/2N + WAYNAPICCHU
DAY 1: CUSCO- SANTA TERESA-HIDROELECTRICA –MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO
Pick up from mains square exatly in from of Mcdonald at 07:00 a.m. to 7:15 a.m., and then go by bus on the road watching the beautiful scenery of the jungle to get to Santa Teresa, where you will have 30 minuts for lunch, then we will arrive our bus station of company Sakura, after to recive information you will continue walking from hydroelectric around 3 hours along the railway towards Aguas Calientes where you will arrive at 16:30 pm approximately the meeting with the guide will be in the main square from 17:30 pm to 18.00 pm.
We spend the first night here.
DAY 2 : AGUAS CALIENTES-MACHUPICCHU
Early in the morning at 4:30 am. you will go by foot to Machupicchu arriving at 06:00 – 06:20 am, After the meeting with your guide we will visit two hours in Machupicchu, then you have free time to visit Waypapicchu mountain after to stay in Machu Picchu, then you will have to return walking by yourself to aguas calientes city where you have one hostel night this day you ca go to hot spring.
DAY 3 : AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO
After to take your breakfast in aguas calientes, you will came back around the 10 a.m. towards the place of Hydroelectric walking for a 3 hours aprox, arriving to Sakura Expedition bus sation to take your bus from 14:00 to 14.30 pm to return to Cusco arriving at 21:00 pm aprox.
Estimated Travel Time
|Meeting Point||Departure Time||First stop||Destination|
|McDonald (7:00 am)||(7:30 am)||Ollantaytambo(9:30 am)||Hidroeléctrica(14:00 pm)|
Useful travel information
What is included?
- Pick you up from hotel in the morning and transfer in bus to Hydroelectric
- Bus Cusco-Hydroelectric-Cusco
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Waynapicchu Mountain.
- English speaking professional guide.
- 1 lunch ,1 dinner ,1 Snack
- 2 nights basic hostel in Aguas Calientes
What is not included?
- Bus to up and down to Machu Picchu $24.00 USS
- Entrance to the thermal springs in Aguas Calientes US$5.
- Train ticket hidro – Cusco usd 29.00
- Last day meals.
What you need to bring/carry:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle , Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream), Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- You also need to bring your original passport on the trail and your student ISIC card (if claiming a student discount.
Terms and conditions:
All passengers must travel read their conditions before hiring the service:
- The warranty is 80 USD for the reservation of the service has no refund, because it will be used for the purchase of the entrance to Machupicchu and other expenses.
- If the passenger cancels missing 12 hours or same day of the trip the passenger will lose 100% of the ticket without any claim but may postpone until 24 hours in advance.
- The company is not responsible for the cancellation of the trip by external climatic reasons such as strikes, landslides caused by the nature and cause delay or stop trip there isn’t refund.
- If once made the bus trip and any blockage or hindrance in the normal development of the trip occurs, the agency is not responsible for the extra expenses: meals or nights of accommodation services have to use.
- Passengers who are not at the time of departure or return time will be your responsibility, losing the service without a complaint.
- Passengers who decide separated from the group or change your itinerary without informing 12 hours before is all the responsability of them, and can’t use the service again.
- All claims must be made before or during the trip to see a solution but will not accept the end of the trip
- The transport company has Mandatory Insurance SOAT traffic accidents, this will be used while passengers remain inside the vehicle.
LUGGAGE & BELONGINGS :
- Your luggage travels inerior, responsible passenger belongings.
- The company is not responsible for lost objects, after having completed the shuttle to your destination.
EXCLUSION OF TRANSPORTATION: (under Peruvian law Transport)
- People who are under the influence of alcohol, drugging of other narcotics.
- People who carry firearms, flammable substances or any other element that represents a danger to the safety and security of passengers.
- In case of natural phenomena, rain, earthquakes, preventing the free transit of vehicles.
- Roadblock by civil commotion, (wars, riots, social mobilization).
- The carrier EXCLUDES compensations for delay and / or loss of flights, trains, buses, hotels or any non-transport events.
Travel in Peru: Sakura Expeditions operates in regions where standards of accommodation, transport and services may not be those who would normally be expected. However, we strive, with due care and skill, to offer the best services for our tourists. Travelling in Peru requires flexibility, patience, breadth of observation, good humor and understanding, since they can make changes without notice due to circumstances beyond our control (Force Majeure – see below). When booking any of our tours you agree to the necessary changes without liability Sakura Expeditions.
Force majeure: In any case Sakura Expeditions Could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. This covers events: like, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, disaster conditions or adverse weather, fire or all similar events outside our control. In this case, Sakura Expeditions will not accept that responsibility; and reserves the right to modify, postpone or even cancel the trip (this is the last option, of course!).
Increases in case of protest, strikes (force majeure): In the case of a protest / strike, which is not uncommon in Cusco, you may need to go a day or even two days earlier than planned to meet with other services . In this case, to increase will be charged to cover the costs incurred.
Risks: By booking any of our adventure trips (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay, Ausangate, Choquequirao, Lares, etc.) passengers assume the risks associated with them. Sakura Expeditions is not responsible with this.
Travel insurance: We recommend taking out travel insurance that covers accidents, medical and emergency repatriation expenses, including rescue and air ambulance. So we recommend covers cancellations and lost luggage. Please send a copy / company name and policy number by email or carry information when it comes to our office.
Holiday or Election Increments: There will be a slight increase in prices, because in Peru we have some holidays, such as the anniversary of the country, Christmas, New Year’s Eve. Or when we have election days.
Sending your personal data for booking: The number of your passport and other data must be valid. Please advise if you change your passport number after booking the tour
Note: Changing passport numbers required to pass additional payment (passport numbers can change easily in our receipt but fact is extremely important that we make changes to the Authorities)
Student rate: To get this discount you must have a valid ISIC card. It is important to scan to e-mail us at time of booking and is valid for the booking date or alternative Inca Trail hikes (which will have to demonstrate the true ISIC card was made http: // www .isiccard.com on arrival here in Cusco and Machu Picchu).
Make a reservation and deposit payment:
The payment of the deposit can be made through the following option
a) PayPal. You can pay by this method (PayPal + 6% transaction fee) up to 15 days before the departure of your country (we can not accept PayPal payments once they are in Cusco, PayPal often denied for reasons of security because you are away from home).
About the briefing: The night before your trip will talk walk in our office at 18:30 pm (exact time will be confirmed on arrival or email).
(1) Deposit sent for booking is not refundable or transferable to any other date, person or tour.
(2) Expeditions Sakura must be notified of any change or cancellation of your trip as soon as you are aware of them via e-mail or fax to not incur expenses not covered by deposit.
(3) Once you have paid the final balance, we will not be able to refund your payment of the walk in case of cancellations. There will, however, parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance 1 train ticket, bus ticket.
Nuestro servicio de hotel
Nuestro Servicio de Hotel Después de un largo viaje necesitas un merecido y gran descanso, es por eso que Sakura expeditión cuida los mínimos detalles, Aquí las selecciones perfectas para que tu estadía en Aguas calientes se el planeado contamos con hoteles de *** Habitaciones confortables con WiFi, TV de pantalla plana de 32 pulgadas, […]More Information
Nuestro servicio de transporte
Nuestro servicio de Transporte Contamos con transportes turísticos modernos de 15, 19 y 20 pasajeros los asientos son cómodos y reclinables, cuenta con aire acondicionado, balón de oxígeno, Botiquín de primeros auxilios, Música, luz de lectura. Su seguridad es primero nuestros transportes cuentan Gps, para controlar la velocidad de su transporte, contamos con Soat, Seguro […]More Information