MACHUPICCHU BY CAR 2D/1N
1st DAY: CUSCO- SANTA TERESA -HIDROELECTRICA –AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
Pick up from mains square exatly in from of Mcdonald at 07:00 a.m. to 7:15 a.m., and then go by bus on the road watching the beautiful scenery of the jungle to get to Santa Teresa, where you will have 30 minuts for lunch, then we will arrive our bus station of company Sakura, after to recive information you will continue walking from hydroelectric around 3 hours along the railway until Aguas Calientes where you will arrive at 16:30 pm approximately the meeting with the guide will be in the main square from 17:30 pm to 18.00 pm.
We spend the first night here.
2nd DAY: AGUAS CALIENTES-MACHU PICCHU-CUSCO
Early in the morning at 4:30 am. you will go by foot to Machupicchu arriving at 06:00 – 06:20 am, After the meeting with your guide we will visit two hours in Machupicchu, then you have free time to stay in Machu Picchu until 11:30 am, Then you will have to return walking by yourself for 40 minutes to Ruinas bridge (Aguas Calientes) then you will walk until to Hidroelectrica bus station (Sakura bus sation)to take your bus from 14:00 to 14.30 pm to return to Cusco arriving at 21:00 pm aprox.
Estimated Travel Time
|Meeting Point||Departure Time||First stop||Destination|
|McDonald (7:00 am)||(7:30 am)||Ollantaytambo(9:30 am)||Hidroeléctrica(14:00 pm)|
Useful travel information
- They are approximately 7 hours of travel, 85% of the road is asphalted and 15% it’s dirt road.
- The bus has 2 stops Ollantaytambo for 15 minutes to use the toilet and the second to board passengers who hired the service in this area.
- By changing altitude, it is recommended to take some pills for dizziness or altitude sickness (Soroche Pill, Aspirin or Coca Mate).
What is included?
- Pick you up from the main square „in from the Mcdonald“
- Bus Cusco-Hiedroeléctrica-Cusco
- English speaking professional guide in Machupicchu
- 1 lunch 1 dinner 2 Snack
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- 1 night basic hostel in Aguas Calientes
What is not included?
- Bus to up and down to Machu Picchu $24.00 USS
- (Optional) Entrance to Huaynapicchu
- (Optional)Entrance to Mountain’s Machu Picchu
- (Optional)Train Aguas Calientes to hidroelctrica $ 31.00
- Entrance to the thermal springs in Aguas Calientes US$5.
- Last day meals.
What you need to bring:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
Terms and conditions:
All passengers must travel read their conditions before hiring the service:
- The warranty is 80 USD for the reservation of the service has no refund, because it will be used for the purchase of the entrance to Machupicchu and other expenses.
- If the passenger cancels missing 12 hours or same day of the trip the passenger will lose 100% of the ticket without any claim.
- In the event that for various reasons the passenger decides to cancel the service that is missing 24 hours from the departure of the trip will be paid in a penalty of 50% as allowed the services purchased by the following companies and discounting expenses and realized .
- The company reserves the right to prevent the travel of passengers who are under the effects of alcohol, narcotics or in case of serious state of health of the passenger to attend the conditions of the trip.
- The company is not responsible for the cancellation of the trip by external climatic reasons such as strikes, landslides caused by the nature and cause delay or stop trip there isn’t refund.
- If once made the bus trip and any blockage or hindrance in the normal development of the trip occurs, the agency is not responsible for the extra expenses: meals or nights of accommodation services have to use.
- Passengers who are not at the time of departure or return time will be your responsibility, losing the service without a complaint.
- Passengers who decide separated from the group or change your itinerary without informing 12 hours before is all the responsability of them, and can’t use the service again.
- All claims must be made before or during the trip to see a solution but will not accept the end of the trip
- The transport company has Mandatory Insurance SOAT traffic accidents, this will be used while passengers remain inside the vehicle.
LUGGAGE & BELONGINGS :
- Your luggage travels inerior, responsible passenger belongings.
- The company is not responsible for lost objects, after having completed the shuttle to your destination.
EXCLUSION OF TRANSPORTATION: (under Peruvian law Transport)
- People who are under the influence of alcohol, drugging of other narcotics.
- People who carry firearms, flammable substances or any other element that represents a danger to the safety and security of passengers.
- In case of natural phenomena, rain, earthquakes, preventing the free transit of vehicles.
- Roadblock by civil commotion, (wars, riots, social mobilization).
- The carrier EXCLUDES compensations for delay and / or loss of flights, trains, buses, hotels or any non-transport events.
Nuestro servicio de hotel
Nuestro Servicio de Hotel Después de un largo viaje necesitas un merecido y gran descanso, es por eso que Sakura expeditión cuida los mínimos detalles, Aquí las selecciones perfectas para que tu estadía en Aguas calientes se el planeado contamos con hoteles de *** Habitaciones confortables con WiFi, TV de pantalla plana de 32 pulgadas, […]More Information
Nuestro servicio de transporte
Nuestro servicio de Transporte Contamos con transportes turísticos modernos de 15, 19 y 20 pasajeros los asientos son cómodos y reclinables, cuenta con aire acondicionado, balón de oxígeno, Botiquín de primeros auxilios, Música, luz de lectura. Su seguridad es primero nuestros transportes cuentan Gps, para controlar la velocidad de su transporte, contamos con Soat, Seguro […]More Information